Tuesday 10 September 2013

Living On Less

Welcome to the Murwillumbah Community Gardens blog about living on less.

I think many of us find that by the time we get close to making the ends meet someone seems to have moved the ends lol. In many cases however people are starting to wise up to the amount of chemicals in products and the cost involved  of things that we can make ourselves rather than buying them.
I also think it is easier to make much of what we use in the house from cleaning products to makeup and many other things and we are going to share what we have learnt over the years with you and hopefully you can share your tips with us.

I am pretty big on recycling and being green but I still like my creature comforts such as air-conditioning, cable Television and of course the internet so like many other people I save the planet in other ways. We all have the same ideas about living well and living on less so hopefully this blog will help you  save some money.

Living on less does not mean having less it means that we get creative.

If there is something you would like to know how to make then ask as we are happy to help


The Quiet Achiever

No comments:

Post a Comment