Sunday 22 September 2013

Garlic Honey

I use garlic a lot in my cooking and I also eat garlic and honey when I am not feeling well but of course the smell of garlic can be over powering lol Soooooooo  if you marinate garlic in honey the clove will no long smell on your breath when you eat it

YOU will need

Garlic cloves pealed
honey (any kind)

make sure you use a clean jar.

1. Fill jar with garlic cloves
2. Top up with honey and make sure you take your time as it takes a while for the honey to get around all the garlic.
3. Put lid on jar. (and decorate) lol

You need to leave the mix stand for no less than 2 week before you use the garlic honey although it will last for months and months.

I often add fresh rosemary sprigs to the mix as well when I am making it as it makes a great base when marinating meat AND if you take a couple of table spoons of the mix add some apple cider vinegar or vinegar of your choice and you will have the most amazing healthy salad dressing

let me know what you think.





The Quiet Achiever 

No comments:

Post a Comment